Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Briefly noted, and pictured too...

I'm taking a little break from the combined Thanksgiving/Early Christmas celebration with the relatives who are in town, so thought I'd take a minute to show you what's new here.

I just finished plying this blue-faced leicester fiber from BlueDog on Etsy...
248 yards, two-ply.
BFL wool from BlueDog Fibers in the Saime colorway.

The Cat's Paw scarf is also done...

Cat's Paw scarf, designed by Elizabeth Lovick. (Free pattern.)
Yarn: Be Sweet Bamboo in the Plum colorway

I'm knitting a Storm Cloud Shawlette out of my handspun so I hope that will keep me busy while everyone naps after the big Thanksgiving meal tomorrow. And if I nap, at least it's an easy enough pattern that I'll be able to remember where I was when I wake up enough to continue.

I still haven't started the one gift on my Christmas knitting list, but I did finally order the yarn. If only the rest of the Christmas shopping would be as enjoyable as the knitting is...

4 comments:

  1. That yarn is beautitful, like ridiculously so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yarn. Love that scarf, very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I love the yarn and the scarf. Cat's paws - so cute! Hope you got your nap : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the yarn and the scarf came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback. All comments are moderated (to reduce spam), so there will be a short delay before your comment is displayed. Thank you.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.